To set up the merchandise shelf on your YouTube channel, follow these steps:
- Make sure you have a Google Merchandise Store account. You’ll need to use this account to manage your merchandise on YouTube.
- Go to your YouTube channel’s dashboard and click on the “Channel” tab.
- Under the “Channel” tab, click on the “Merchandise” option.
- Click on the “Connect a Merchandise Store” button.
- Select the Google Merchandise Store account that you want to use for your merchandise shelf.
- Once you’ve connected your store, you can start adding products to your merchandise shelf by clicking on the “Add Product” button.
- Fill out the product information, including the product name, price, and description. You can also upload an image of the product.
- When you’re finished, click on the “Publish” button to add the product to your merchandise shelf.
- Repeat this process to add more products to your merchandise shelf. You can also edit or delete existing products by clicking on the “Edit” or “Delete” buttons next to the product.
That’s it! Your merchandise shelf should now be set up and ready to go. You can promote your merchandise to your viewers by including links to your merchandise shelf in your video descriptions, or by promoting your products in your videos.